Pear puree and pear liqueur add a double dose of fall flavor to this bubbly highball by bartending vet Naren Young.
- 60 ml vodka or gin
- 15 ml elderflower liqueur
- 1 tsp pear liqueur
- 30 ml pear puree
- 22.5 ml fresh lemon juice
- 15 ml honey syrup
- club soda, to top
- Garnish: thin slice of pear
- Garnish: grated cinnamon
- Add all ingredients except club soda to a shaker with ice and shake until well-chilled.
- Strain into a Collins glass over fresh ice.
- Top with the club soda and stir briefly to combine.
- Garnish with a thin slice of pear and grated cinnamon.
Disclaimer- An unedited version of this recipe first appeared on liquor.com
We would love to hear from you! Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your article or your recipe featured.