Who says you can’t have spring and summer all in one glass? Two warm-weather booze titans come together in this fun, fizzy punch of sparkling rosé and strawberry- and basil-infused tequila. Pro tip: Opt for a bubbly on the drier side to keep the flavors from leaning too sweet.
- 300 ml Strawberry-basil-infused Blanco tequila*
- 150 ml Fresh lime juice
- 120 ml Agave syrup
- 1 bottle Sparkling rosé (750 ml)
- Garnish: Sliced strawberries
- Garnish: Lime wheels
- Garnish: Rose salt**
- In a punch bowl, combine the tequila, lime juice and agave syrup.
- Add cubed ice, and stir with a ladle to mix.
- Top with the sparkling rosé.
- Garnish with 1 cup sliced strawberries and lime wheels from 2 limes.
- Rim punch glasses with rose salt before serving (optional).
- *Strawberry-basil-infused blanco tequila: In a glass jar, combine 1/2 cup sliced strawberries and 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves with 1 750 mL bottle blanco tequila. Seal jar tightly and let sit, unrefrigerated, for 3-5 days. Shake daily. Strain out solids, and rebottle the infused tequila.
- ** Rose salt: Add 4 tbsp sea salt and 1 tbsp dried rose buds to a mortar and pestle, and gently grind. Place on a small plate for rimming.
Disclaimer- An unedited version of this recipe first appeared on liquor.com
We would love to hear from you! Write to us at email@example.com to get your article or your recipe featured.