This classic mix of ginger ale and grenadine with a squeeze of lemon or lime topped with maraschino cherries (plural, please!) is the world’s first mocktail, and it’s alive and well. It’s the familiarity and ease of order that are the keys to the Shirley Temple’s longevity.
- 15 ml grenadine
- 7.5 ml lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 150 ml ginger ale
- Garnish: Luxardo maraschino cherries
- Fill a Collins glass with cubed ice.
- Pour in grenadine and lime juice.
- Top with ginger ale and gently stir to combine.
- Garnish with 2 skewered Luxardo maraschino cherries.
- Serve with a straw.
Disclaimer- This recipe originally appeared on liquor.com
We would love to hear from you! Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your article or your recipe featured.